ProClinical is working with a global pharmaceutical company that is building a new site for the production of injectable drugs. At this stage of the project there is a good work opportunity looking for a Coordinator who has a background with Packaging and Serialization.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5-10 years' experience
- Oversee aspects of packaging, involved with new packaging designs for trade and samples
- Work with design firms for prototypes and oversee process
- Work with regulatory to ensure compliance
- They have regulatory there to approve artwork and the consultant will be responsible for pulling the pieces together
- Send guidelines to artwork consultant, send to regulatory for review, send to designer to create prototypes, work with marketing; overseeing / coordinating these aspects
- Knowledge of vision systems and be familiar with all aspects of serialization, understand equipment used in serialization
- Help CMO with reviewing protocols and validation documents
- Know what is in the validation reports
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ivan Gitardi on +44 203 0789 551 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.