At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Associate Scientist - I Bioanalytical, based in Princeton, NJ.
- Perform routine laboratory techniques.
- Receive specific instructions on assigned task and expected results.
- Maintain research notebooks in a well-organized manner. All necessary documentation is recorded.
- Perform routine calculations, tabulate and record results.
- Prepare standard solutions used in the laboratory.
- Prepare accurate data summary with minimal supervision.
- Operate, maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment.
- Assume responsibility for technical accuracy of work.
- Promote implementation and compliance with company safety policies, practices, and procedures to maintain a safe work environment and minimize or eliminate injury.
- All ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA in chemistry or related discipline and 0-2 years' relevant experience.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within biological or chemical R&D laboratory setting.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs at (+1) 2674774800 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.