At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Clinical Contract Associate - III, based in Foster City, CA.
- Support financial management activities for Clinical Trial and other clinical operations contracts and budgets.
- Conduct Quarterly Financial Review process for vendor budgets and invoicing.
- Assist in the development of spreadsheets and tracking tools that are useful when organizing and conducting regular budget review meetings with senior clinical staff.
- Conduct Clinical Trial and Operations invoice coordination.
- Review vendor invoices and contract reconciliations for assigned projects.
- Contact for Financial Planning & Analysis Group (FP&A) as well as Purchasing and Accounts Payable (AP).
- Solicit monthly confirmation from key vendors, providing review and analysis as needed.
- Provide research and reconciliation support to respond to vendor aging reports and vendor billing discrepancies
- Demonstrate a general knowledge and understanding of accepted accounting procedures.
- Coordinates and ensures that monthly payment processes are completed accurately and on time.
- Management of accrual process for assigned projects with minimal oversight from management
- Works on diverse business problems that require financial analysis with only general instructions from more senior individuals in department.
- Identifies issues/problems and provides customary recommendations for solutions.
- Participate in establishing departmental and cross functional policies and procedures.
Skills And Requirements
- 6+ years of experience with a BA in a relevant discipline.
- 4+ years of experience with a MS/MBA in a relevant discipline.
- Excellent skill with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Exposure to Oracle Enterprise Business Systems preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank at (+1) 2674056996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.