ProClinical are recruiting for a Principal Biostatistician to work at a leading multinational contract research organisation in Paris. This is an excellent company to work for, whose clients include many of the world's leading pharmaceutical and medical device companies and they employ over 15,000 personnel in over 50 countries. You'll be able to develop your statistical skills, working as a functional lead in dynamic teams. You'll gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, can grow and develop your career and be part of a pleasant and flexible working environment.
- Perform or supervise complex statistical analyses and create or provide input to statistical reports - usually in English.
- Cooperate with other biostatistical and company departments to optimize the global efficiency.
- Act as a pro-active advisor for all types of analysis during the proposal process as well as during the project life cycle; define strategies and evaluate the statistical resources needed to meet the defined goals.
- Coordinate Biostatistics related project activities for successful completion within given timelines and budget.
- Interact with clients about data analysis, scope of work, and budget.
- Review derived datasets and all types of statistical analysis deliverables.
- Develop complex analysis strategies, and execute them using efficient programming techniques (software: SAS).
- Produce and provide expert input to analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports and other process supporting documents.
- Quality control of all kinds of statistical deliverables.
- Training/mentoring of junior members of the department.
- Representing the company at client meetings
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Biostatistics/Statistics or relevant quantitative sciences degree and a Masters or PhD in a statistical subject.
- You have a thorough understanding of statistical issues in both clinical trials (and other randomized experiments) and observational studies (e.g. comparative cohort studies, case-control, retrospective/prospective cohort).
- You will have experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subject, either within clinical trials or in Epidemiology, either academically or professionally - and/or Outcomes research.
- Experience with oncology and/or diabetes trials would be an advantage.
- You are able to work independently and in a team.
- You are confident, self-reliant, and a quick learner.
- You have advanced SAS programming skills.
- Good oral and written English communication skills are mandatory.
- Ability to travel as required
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Fenanir on +33 184 886 626 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.