ProClinical is currently seeking Clinical Project Administrators / Trial Assistant for a pharmaceutical company to be based in Zurich, Basel and Bern. These are full time opportunities, office based in Zurich area. We have vacancies at our full-service and in-sourcing teams (with in-sourcing you will work directly for one of our most important sponsors). If you love the intellectual challenge of working in a fast-paced, results-driven organization, there is a home for you in this amazing Company.
Skills and Requirements:
- Diploma - Secondary Education or equivalent
- Administrative or Commercial education
- Previous administrative experience within the private sector
- Previous experience working with Essential Documents and / or Budgets in Clinical Trials, of investigator documents and the applicable regulations as Clinical Project Administrator at either a CRO, sponsor or hospital environments
- Good organizational and time management skills. Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Computer literacy (word processing and spreadsheet software)
- Good typing skills
- Good spelling and proofreading skills
- Aptitude for handling and reviewing numerical data
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (e.g., fax, copier)
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
- Fluent German & English, both written and verbal
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Valaince Penteng on +44 203 8460 643 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.