ProClinical is working with a global pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool England who are looking to add to their existing quality department.
- Monitorate Project Management of revalidation schedule;
- Review of validation documentation;
- Review Technical content of validation packages;
- Support the creation of a Validation Master Plan;
- Assist in the finalization of Cleaning Validation Assessment;
- Training of site colleagues on robust validation protocols/reports;
- Support on field validation activities;
- Periodic review process and schedule;
- Additional responsibilities as required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ivan Gitardi on +44 203 0789 551 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.