As a leading recruitment agency for permanent and contract supply chain, manufacturing, production and engineering roles in the life science industry, ProClinical can provide expert contract and permanent staffing services for your organisation’s technical operations team.
We have established a reputation among employers as one of the leading life science recruitment agencies in Europe, the USA and Asia Pacific, providing professional staffing and recruitment services for the industry for over 10 years. Our team of technical operations recruiters are experts that specialise in recruiting for roles in engineering, manufacturing and supply chain, enabling them to source exceptional CVs for contract and permanent jobs and executive search projects.
See our employer services | Send us your vacancy | See our vacancies | Meet the tech ops team
ProClinical is an agency that supports organisations with staffing and recruitment services, working with human resources, talent acquisition teams, department heads and project managers, to deliver tailored solutions to their individual needs. Our clients include:
- Global top 10 pharma companies
- Multinational clinical & contract research organisations
- The leading medical device pioneers
- Emerging biopharmas & biotechs
- Global consumer health, nutrition & cosmetics brands
- Specialist suppliers
Our extensive database of screened and qualified CVs and extended network of professionals working in the life science industry enable us to staff even the toughest-to-fill roles. Our expertise enables us to source and supply CVs for positions at all technical operations job functions and levels of seniority including:
- Role types: Global/Regional Director, Country Lead, Head of Department, Engineer, Technician, Technical Manager, Operations Manager, Product Development Specialist, Process Development Specialist, Procurement Manager, Export Supply Chain Specialist
- Functions: Process and product development, manufacturing, purchasing, supply chain, logistics, engineering, quality management