For sales, marketing and business development recruitment in the life science industry, ProClinical is here to help. Our commercial recruitment team provides professional staffing services for a range of product commercialisation roles at pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech, consumer health and contract research organisations.
ProClinical is among the top recruitment agencies for sales, marketing and business development roles in Europe, the USA and Asia Pacific and has an excellent reputation among employers as a recruitment agency that supplies exceptional candidates for executive search, contingency recruitment and contract staffing projects.
See our employer services | Send us your vacancy | See our vacancies | Meet the commercial team
Our commercial recruiters support human resources, talent acquisition teams, sales and marketing directors and managers at leading life science organisations, with hiring through sourcing and screening of the highest quality professionals in the industry. We currently work with:
- Global top 10 pharma companies
- The leading medical device pioneers
- Emerging biopharmas & biotechs
- Multinational contract & clinical research organisations
- Global consumer health, nutrition & cosmetics brands
- Specialist suppliers and consultancies
With dedicated teams of contract and permanent recruitment consultants who specialise exclusively in commercial roles, an ever-increasing database of screened and qualified CVs and best-in-class networking facilities, we are well-equipped to staff even the toughest-to-fill roles. Our expertise enables us to source and supply the highest quality professionals for positions at all levels and functions including:
- Role types: Global/Regional Director, Country Lead, Head of Department, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Brand Manager, Sales Representative, Marketing Communications Specialist, Digital Marketing Specialist, Business Development Specialist
- Functions: Business development, marketing, sales, account management, market access