ProClinical provides a high-quality service to both clients and candidates and is committed to providing the following exceptional standards:
- Our consultants are specialists, not generalists, and must go through a rigorous training programme
- Our consultants must demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the drug development life-cycle and of all the job types associated with the industry
- We are committed to advocating equal opportunities and diversity within the workplace
- We ensure compliance with all relevant leglislation, statutory and non-statutory requirements and official guidance
- We operate with discretion and confidentiality when dealing with individuals’ careers
- We never send unsolicited CVs to clients, nor submit a CV to a client without the candidate’s permission.
- We choose to work only with exceptional employers and exceptionally talented candidates
- We proactively match individuals to vacant positions, rather than simply advertise and handle applications
- We proactively identify, approach, motivate and mobilise the best candidates
Additionally, as members of the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo), we adhere to their code of conduct, ensuring fairness and integrity in all dealings with clients and candidates.